Us Weekly has an affiliate partnership so we can get compensated for some links to products and services.
Let’s be honest: clothes are not made for much larger bust size. We look at the photos of the models and think, “Wow, I like that piece!” But when we finally try it on ourselves, it looks completely different. It’s not our own fault, but it does create a fabulous outfit that you really like is sometimes quite difficult.
Some dress styles that look especially flattering for big-busted people include wrap, fit-and-flare and V-neck dresses. Bodycon dresses are great for showing off your figure, while belted dresses in the middle are a great choice for accentuating an hour glass silhouette. We also like the smoked style because they extend towards the chest. You may want to avoid anything with an open back or super skinny straps because you won’t be able to wear a supportive bra with them, but a dress with a built-in bra is the way to go!
Ready to see some of our top picks from each clothing type? Let’s do it!
21 flattering dress for big breasts
1. Our absolute favorite: Comfortable, elegant and very highly-reviewed, this OUGES maxi wrap dress is such a perfect summer look!
2. We also love: You can always rely on Diane von Furstenberg to get some of the best quality wrap dresses in the world and this DVF Tilly Silk Crepe De China Wrap Dress is no exception!
3. We can’t forget: Here’s another (very affordable) floral stencil from VintageClothing!
4. Our absolute favorite: This Verdusa dress has been a favorite of ours for some time now. Parisian ballet vibes, anyone?
5. We love too: This Romwe dress’s seams and shape are so flattering, and we definitely adore ruffle sleeves!
6. We can’t forget: We seriously like this French connection Iona dress as a lightweight summer head. Zoom in to peek at the lovely embroidery!
7. Our absolute favorite: This vintage-style GRACE KARIN tea dress is a huge hit with Amazon shoppers for its flattering fit!
8. We love too: This Everlane Lux Cotton Tie-Front Tea Dress is waist-length but wide, making it an everyday necessity for a casual yet stunning look!
9. We cannot forget: This chaps shirtdress mainly comes in cute and plus size!
10. Our absolute favorite: We think this kimono-inspired Angie dress is pretty, and we love the paisley print!
11. We love: We like this Medwell Midi Dress because you got the V-neckline, but it gets square in point – it can help if you’re worried about too much cleavage!
12. We cannot forget: This simple sweaterdress from Amazon Essentials is an easy way to look chic day and night!
Built-in bra dresses
13. Our absolute favorite: This versatile Kranda dress is kind of sporty, but it can be decorated. It has a built-in bra with cups so you can proudly show off the back cutout!
14. We love too: Athletes make more than just leggings and sports bras. This Santorini support dress is extremely elegant, and has a built-in shelf bra plus wide, stretched straps so you feel supported!
15. We cannot forget: This HIAMIGOS dress may be a formal nightgown, but with its shelf bra and adjustable straps, we can definitely wear it – either with a denim jacket and sneakers or with an up-do and heel!
16. Our absolute favorite: This number one bestselling ruched BTFBM dress must be on this list, otherwise the list would be invalid. It is That Good!
17. We love too: This superdown Maureen jersey dress is flattering with a twist on the front, upper abdomen cutout, ruching and a surplus hem. Now do bodycon like this!
18. We cannot forget: This tie-dye leggings outfit is show-stopping, and it comes in over 40 variations!
19. Our absolute favorite: This Allegra K dress is adorable with puff sleeves, tie and ruffle details!
20. We love too: Take the smoked look to the next level with this stunning boho ethnic dress!
21. We cannot forget: We’re always down for some stripes, and this smoked max studio dress is definitely our choice!
This post is brought to you by our Weekly Shop With You Team. The goal of our shop team is to highlight interesting and useful products and services to our readers, such as face masks, self tanner, lululemon-style leggings and the best gift for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is not intended to constitute an endorsement by any of the celebrities mentioned in our weekly or post.
Shop team with us can get free products from manufacturers for testing. Also, when you click on a link and then purchase the featured product in an article, we get compensation from the manufacturer of our weekly products. It does not guide our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or offered. Shopping with us works independently from the ad sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!