Us Weekly has an affiliate partnership so we can get compensated for some links to products and services.
How is it that every year we go shopping, and yet every time spring rolls around, it seems like we don’t have any good spring tops? It’s just a few tees that we don’t like anymore, maybe a blouse that doesn’t fit well and maybe we were gifted a shirt that we didn’t like at first. Time to change things!
Don’t worry- you won’t have to spend thousands to redecorate your closet for spring. We’ve picked out 21 tops from Amazon for you and more that fit the season and are a lot more expensive than real. Scroll down to shop!
Floral spring tops
1. Our absolute favorite: This off-the-shoulder BLENCOT top is beautiful. Raffles all!
2. We also love: How adorable is this UMfun Halter top from Walmart? You’re going to get a lot of praise for this one!
3. We can’t forget: A papal hem and sweet button? This Milumia blouse is just so cute!
4. Our absolute favorite: This super wearable POPYOUNG tunic is such a great grab-and-go piece. Wear it with shorts, jeans or leggings!
5. We love too: Keep things comfortable and chic in this Nordstrom Lavapella tunic. The perfect combo of tie-dye and high-low design!
6. We can’t forget: Be light and airy in this minibi tunic. It is made with 100% linen to keep you cool when the temperature starts to rise!
Button-up spring tops
7. Our absolute favorite: The colorful stripes on this stylish shirt certainly make it a staple for spring. Dress it up or down!
8. We love too: Big deal warning! Don’t miss this bell-sleeved Sancia shirt from Revolval – the sales are great!
9. We cannot forget: Clean and classic, this 100% cotton Tommy Hilfiger shirt is a must have for your outfit!
Lightweight spring sweater / sweatshirt
10. Our absolute favorite: Sweaters and sweatshirts still come in handy in the spring. You’ve reached out to Nordstrom again and again for this open edit sweatshirt!
11. We love: Don’t forget about cardigans! This Amazon Essential Cardigan can be worn with any outfit!
12. We cannot forget: With a wide neckline and airy, perforated accents, this Relipop Pullover Sweater is a great pick. That scalloped hem!
Puff-sleeve spring tops
13. Our absolute favorite: Puff sleeves are here to stay, especially when they come to the top like this Verdusa blouse. Polka dot and mesh together are very beautiful!
14. We love too: Ballerina Vibes! This luxurious Ann Sison top from Sex Fifth Avenue adds great raffles to enhance the puff-sleeve look even more!
15. We cannot forget: One of Amazon’s new releases, the sleeves of this Amazon Ever Top look almost like flowers!
Smoked spring tops
16. Our absolute favorite: Strengthen your effortless spring style with this House of Harlow 1960 x Sophia Ritchie tank top from Revolve. Save over $ 100 now!
17. We love too: This square-neck clarisable tank is topped with bust and raffle straps, but we like how it flows below the waist. Fit-and-Flair Perfection!
18. We cannot forget: Drop A + pieces continue to serve! This Amazon-exclusive The Drop Marisal top is flattering and very pretty. Poplin fabric is wonderful for spring!
Animal Print Spring Top
19. Our absolute favorite: Spring is not complete without some leopards! Decorate easily with this blooming jelly tea!
20. We love too: Over the years the imprint of the cow has really become a hit. Shin tank proves why these one-shoulder tops!
21. We cannot forget: Snake skin prints and lace? Together? This creates the lime flare tank Us We want to get them together soon!
Looking for other ways to improve your closet? See more picks below:
This post is brought to you by our Weekly Shop With You Team. The goal of our shop team is to highlight interesting and useful products and services to our readers, such as face masks, self tanner, lululemon-style leggings and the best gift for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is not intended to constitute an endorsement by any of the celebrities mentioned in our weekly or post.
Shop team with us can get free products from manufacturers for testing. Also, when you click on a link and then purchase the featured product in an article, we get compensation from the manufacturer of our weekly products. It does not guide our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or offered. Shopping with us works independently from the ad sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!